Jiashu Tong, L.Ac., O.M.D., a diplomate of NCCAOM*,is the only licensed acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist in Rolla, Missouri at this time. She graduated in 1982 from the Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the leading institution in the world, with training in both Traditional Chinese and Western medicine. She obtained a master degree in Biomedicine on Oncology from the University Catholique de Louvain in Belgium. She has gained a lot of clinical experience during 29 years of practice of acupuncture and herbal medicine in China, Belgium and Canada as well as in United States.
She also instructed Traditional Chinese Medicine courses at Dallas College of Oriental Medicine (DCOM), Texas and the Chinese Academy of Belgium, Belgium.
In the past twenty-nine years, Jiashu Tong treated a wide variety of medical problems effectively by using acupuncture in combination with herbal medicine. The medical problems include a variety kinds of pain (headache, TMJ, low back pan, stiff neck, frozen shoulder, shingles, fibromyalgia…), arthritis, asthma, allergy, chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, insomnia, compromised immune system, menstrual disorders, infertility, irritable bowel syndrome, smoking, weight loss and other internal problems.
- Mossouri State Licensed Acupuncturist
- Diplomat in Acupuncture from *NCCAOM
- Diplomat in Chinese Herbology from *NCCAOM
Jiashu Tong's Passion
- to bring health to the community with natural Chinese medicine. I believe in the whole person approach to health and wellness. A person is more than his or her individual parts. The symptoms are the indication of an imbalance in a person’s internal systems and organs. Identifying the origins of the imbalance among these parts is the first step in restoring a state of well being at the root level
- to help the body self-restore by using natural methods of Chinese Medicine such as herbs, acupuncture, cupping, and reflexology. I also encourage a lifestyle that brings harmony to the body so that the internal systems and organs cooperate better with each other, resulting in the balance of yin and yang
- to help people stay healthy and enjoy longer life